04-08-2015, 08:36 AM
Good morning all. Today we have some sort of cold front that moved in.
Highs to be in the high 78's, well below the average for this time of the year. Fear not, I think we can leave the jackets in the closet though. The good thing, no A/C yet and the furnace hasn't kicked on in weeks.
Still trying to organize my train room and find a place for everything that was packed away. The big thing is that I still haven't a clue as to where the box is that has all my gravel, ballast, ground cover and other stuff for making scenery, and there is no chance now that I'll ever find it.
Highs to be in the high 78's, well below the average for this time of the year. Fear not, I think we can leave the jackets in the closet though. The good thing, no A/C yet and the furnace hasn't kicked on in weeks. Still trying to organize my train room and find a place for everything that was packed away. The big thing is that I still haven't a clue as to where the box is that has all my gravel, ballast, ground cover and other stuff for making scenery, and there is no chance now that I'll ever find it.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

