04-08-2015, 08:33 PM
Don:
I'm looking for a mostly-built station that I packed about 2 years ago; I found the box and the remaining bits. I misplaced a whole town's worth of buildings for a while.
Do twin-coil switch machines still exist? (The NJ International type, with lots of contacts) My LHS said no.
I'm looking for a mostly-built station that I packed about 2 years ago; I found the box and the remaining bits. I misplaced a whole town's worth of buildings for a while.
Do twin-coil switch machines still exist? (The NJ International type, with lots of contacts) My LHS said no.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
