04-11-2015, 07:17 PM
Good evening all,
It was a wonderful beautiful day weather wise spoiled only by having to be indoors at work
Foot is almost back to normal best I can tell is maybe it was something I ate did not set well. The most unusual thing I ate before the swelling was some pollok , sea food does not bother me for the most part, and I pretty much avoid salt anyway.
Work was a quick uneventful ordeal today same stuff different day.
If no rain for a few days may fire up the grill, some hamburgers from the grill sounds good a little onion powder, garlic powder and some lemon pepper for seasoning a big old slice of red onion and a good sized tomato slice.
It was a wonderful beautiful day weather wise spoiled only by having to be indoors at work
Work was a quick uneventful ordeal today same stuff different day.
If no rain for a few days may fire up the grill, some hamburgers from the grill sounds good a little onion powder, garlic powder and some lemon pepper for seasoning a big old slice of red onion and a good sized tomato slice.
