04-16-2015, 10:39 AM
Good morning all. A bit of a cold snap here today, not expected to get into the 80's all day. If you want to know just how dry our "dry heat" is, yesterday, the humidity went down to 4% with a dew point of -1 degree. Just getting ready for when the big numbers hit.
Been laying off working on my train room for a bit, got other distractions. Still haven't found the box with all my missing scenery stuff in it, and I really have to stop looking. I'm hoping that one day it will show up in the corner of the room or in the closet where I've looked probably 100 times, but let's face it, the box is no longer on our property, in the house or out... it's gone, gone, gone. :cry: :cry:
Been laying off working on my train room for a bit, got other distractions. Still haven't found the box with all my missing scenery stuff in it, and I really have to stop looking. I'm hoping that one day it will show up in the corner of the room or in the closet where I've looked probably 100 times, but let's face it, the box is no longer on our property, in the house or out... it's gone, gone, gone. :cry: :cry:
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

