04-17-2015, 09:31 AM
Good morning all, I hope everyone is prepared for a great weekend. I'm hoping that we finally get that BBQ I've been wanting these past few weeks. Other things have kept us from going, especially since the nearest BBQ place is close to 15 miles away. They have a Texas Roadhouse Restaurant scheduled to be built not too far from us, and they have all sorts of BBQ on their menu. I'm not sure when they're going to start building, but I don't think the realize how much I need them, or they'd be open by now.
Kinda cool here today with temps in the mid-80's. It goes up and down for the next few weeks, in the 90's for the next few days, then back down into the 70's next week with a bit of rain in the forecast too....
Kinda cool here today with temps in the mid-80's. It goes up and down for the next few weeks, in the 90's for the next few days, then back down into the 70's next week with a bit of rain in the forecast too....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

