04-19-2015, 05:35 AM
Good morning all from the land of Buckeyes..
Yesterday evening I went railfaning and seen 13 trains in 4 1/2 hours.. Not bad at all. Modeling wise I finally got around to adding stacks and vents to my industrial buildings yesterday morning. A simple project..I used Walthers roof detail kit.I painted these parts old silver several days ago with high hopes of adding them after they dried.Oh well..High hopes do fade. My next project is adding Walthers dust collectors to Standard Plastics.
Not much on tap for today other then going to the club.
I shall have a cup and look over the forum.
Have a good'un!
Yesterday evening I went railfaning and seen 13 trains in 4 1/2 hours.. Not bad at all. Modeling wise I finally got around to adding stacks and vents to my industrial buildings yesterday morning. A simple project..I used Walthers roof detail kit.I painted these parts old silver several days ago with high hopes of adding them after they dried.Oh well..High hopes do fade. My next project is adding Walthers dust collectors to Standard Plastics.
Not much on tap for today other then going to the club.
I shall have a cup and look over the forum.
Have a good'un!
Larry
Engineman
Summerset Ry
Make Safety your first thought, Not your last! Safety First!
Engineman
Summerset Ry
Make Safety your first thought, Not your last! Safety First!

