04-20-2015, 05:35 AM
Good morning all!
Not much to report from the land of Buckeyes other then its another typical Ohio spring day--cloudy.
I never did make it to the club yesterday thanks to my arthritis in my lower back flaring up due to the wet weather and change of seasons.
However.
I did manage to watch two Pentrex videos-Conrail Hot Spots East and Street Running. Not much on my agenda for today other then watching rail cameras this morning.
James, Bucyrus is South-East of Toledo and around 1 1/2- 2 hour drive.
I shall have a cup and look over the forum.
Have a good'un.
Not much to report from the land of Buckeyes other then its another typical Ohio spring day--cloudy.
I never did make it to the club yesterday thanks to my arthritis in my lower back flaring up due to the wet weather and change of seasons.
However.
I did manage to watch two Pentrex videos-Conrail Hot Spots East and Street Running. Not much on my agenda for today other then watching rail cameras this morning.
James, Bucyrus is South-East of Toledo and around 1 1/2- 2 hour drive.
I shall have a cup and look over the forum.
Have a good'un.
Larry
Engineman
Summerset Ry
Make Safety your first thought, Not your last! Safety First!
Engineman
Summerset Ry
Make Safety your first thought, Not your last! Safety First!

