04-20-2015, 06:45 AM
Good morning all, the start of another work week for most, and just another day for those of us that stopped going to work. Chief, glad someone is getting rain, we're scheduled for some around Thursday, like a 60% chance later in the day. That's getting pretty accurate, but then again, they have a 40% wiggle room there. Heck, I remember the one year we lived in Houston, there was a chance of rain in every day's forecast whether it was crystal clear or pouring rain, and since it was usually a "20% chance of rain", they were always right..... Why bother to listen? :wait: I know, there are parts of the country that really don't need more rain, but we here in the southwest take all that we can. I guess the folks out in California could use a bit as well..
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

