04-21-2015, 04:59 AM
Good morning all!
Not much to report from the land of Buckeyes other then its windy and rather chilly this morning.
Yesterday I changed out couplers on my new Atlas/Trainman Family Line cabooses and painted the wheel faces a rusty color-I use rail brown for that.Looks odd to see C&O Magor cabooses painted up in Family Lines but,they are good looking cabooses.I can live with that until somebody produces a correct SCL caboose in plastic..
I shall have a cup and look over da forum.
Have a good'un!
Not much to report from the land of Buckeyes other then its windy and rather chilly this morning.
Yesterday I changed out couplers on my new Atlas/Trainman Family Line cabooses and painted the wheel faces a rusty color-I use rail brown for that.Looks odd to see C&O Magor cabooses painted up in Family Lines but,they are good looking cabooses.I can live with that until somebody produces a correct SCL caboose in plastic..
I shall have a cup and look over da forum.
Have a good'un!
Larry
Engineman
Summerset Ry
Make Safety your first thought, Not your last! Safety First!
Engineman
Summerset Ry
Make Safety your first thought, Not your last! Safety First!

