04-23-2015, 04:50 AM
Good morning all!
Fiatfan,My condolences to you and your family.
Not much to report from the land of chilled Buckeyes other then its cold this morning.When will warm weather get here? Not this weekend according to the weather gal.
Yesterday I inspected, cleaned and service the engines I will be using during the tractor show open house and the week of the county fair. I will inspect the cars I will be using since I hate surprises during the first few minutes of running and not to mention any derailments or other issues causes me great embarrassment. :oops: My personal goal is 100% derailment and trouble free operation during public shows.I won't accept anything less.
I have no idea what my agenda for today is..
So...
I shall have a cup or three and look over the forum.
Have a good'un!
Fiatfan,My condolences to you and your family.
Not much to report from the land of chilled Buckeyes other then its cold this morning.When will warm weather get here? Not this weekend according to the weather gal.
Yesterday I inspected, cleaned and service the engines I will be using during the tractor show open house and the week of the county fair. I will inspect the cars I will be using since I hate surprises during the first few minutes of running and not to mention any derailments or other issues causes me great embarrassment. :oops: My personal goal is 100% derailment and trouble free operation during public shows.I won't accept anything less.
I have no idea what my agenda for today is..
So...
I shall have a cup or three and look over the forum.
Have a good'un!
Larry
Engineman
Summerset Ry
Make Safety your first thought, Not your last! Safety First!
Engineman
Summerset Ry
Make Safety your first thought, Not your last! Safety First!

