04-24-2015, 08:11 AM
Good morning all!
Not much to report from the land of Buckeyes other then I cleaned and re-spooled my reels yesterday..I have my first weekend catfish tourney coming up next month.We won't speak on how poorly I finished last year..
All the railroading I got done yesterday was watching 2 railroad videos.Today my plan is to add a nonworking beacon light on my BB SW7.This is Huron River #33 and hopefully watch Emperor of the North.
I shall have a cup and look over da forum.
Have a good'un!
Not much to report from the land of Buckeyes other then I cleaned and re-spooled my reels yesterday..I have my first weekend catfish tourney coming up next month.We won't speak on how poorly I finished last year..
All the railroading I got done yesterday was watching 2 railroad videos.Today my plan is to add a nonworking beacon light on my BB SW7.This is Huron River #33 and hopefully watch Emperor of the North.
I shall have a cup and look over da forum.
Have a good'un!
Larry
Engineman
Summerset Ry
Make Safety your first thought, Not your last! Safety First!
Engineman
Summerset Ry
Make Safety your first thought, Not your last! Safety First!

