04-25-2015, 04:40 AM
Well, I'm off and running this weekend
Today, I'm helping do an Adopt-a-Highway cleanup for our Geocaching group. (sorry, no Community Service/Convict story) 
Tomorrow, 2 flea markets so that should take care of my morning, then maybe some Geocaching in the afternoon.
Here's a Non Sequitur Comic you might like: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur#.UwNFaPldX4U">http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur#.UwNFaPldX4U</a><!-- m -->
Prayers to Kathmandu, 7.9 Earthquake... Lots of damage and casualties
Today, I'm helping do an Adopt-a-Highway cleanup for our Geocaching group. (sorry, no Community Service/Convict story) 
Tomorrow, 2 flea markets so that should take care of my morning, then maybe some Geocaching in the afternoon.
Here's a Non Sequitur Comic you might like: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur#.UwNFaPldX4U">http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur#.UwNFaPldX4U</a><!-- m -->
Prayers to Kathmandu, 7.9 Earthquake... Lots of damage and casualties
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website
~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website
~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
