04-27-2015, 05:26 AM
Good morning all!
Not much to report from the land of Buckeyes other then its 35 and sunny..Next week its supposed to be in the 70s so,its time to break out the camera and my railfan lawn chair and enjoy the beautiful weather.
I went to the club yesterday and worked on three freight cars so,they will meet my "derailment and troublefree" standards.These three cars was troublesome the last time I used them.
I'll start my inspection and if needed RIP of my cars week after next-no meeting next sunday due to the dog show.
I shall have a cup and look over the forums..
Have a good'un!
Not much to report from the land of Buckeyes other then its 35 and sunny..Next week its supposed to be in the 70s so,its time to break out the camera and my railfan lawn chair and enjoy the beautiful weather.
I went to the club yesterday and worked on three freight cars so,they will meet my "derailment and troublefree" standards.These three cars was troublesome the last time I used them.
I'll start my inspection and if needed RIP of my cars week after next-no meeting next sunday due to the dog show.
I shall have a cup and look over the forums..
Have a good'un!
Larry
Engineman
Summerset Ry
Make Safety your first thought, Not your last! Safety First!
Engineman
Summerset Ry
Make Safety your first thought, Not your last! Safety First!

