The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear and 45 this morning outside my window with an expected high of about 70.

Daughter and I got some chores accomplished yesterday. Returned the remainder of My Fair Lady's medications and got a hug from the pharmacist. She and I got to be very friendly over the last year. Also stopped at the bank to start process to remove My Fair Lady's name from accounts. Brake store was too busy too take care of me yesterday. Have an appointment for 10 AM today.

Also on the agenda for today is to haul more trash out. Got a brain storm last night. The house across the street is empty and we have one of these one man trash removal trucks so the trash cans stay with the house. This evening I'll load up the trash can across the street as well as my own.

Daughter is returning home tomorrow so that will be a trip to Des Moines. She needs to be at the airport by noon so that gives me the afternoon to visit Harbor Freight and Hobby Havel.

I've rambled enough for one day.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Dinosaur Rider


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)