04-29-2015, 07:11 AM
Good morning, another pleasant day in store for here today. Everyone (weather people) seem to be in agreement that tomorrow will be the first 100 degree day of the year. Frankly, it doesn't matter, 100 may scare away some of the snowbirds that haven't left for home yet, but it barely makes a dent on the heat scale for us that call the Arizona desert home.....
Glad to see things are simmering down in Baltimore. I guess some folks have had just about enough and I see where some citizens are even protecting the police.
Good for them, I hope they get as much air time as the others.
Glad to see things are simmering down in Baltimore. I guess some folks have had just about enough and I see where some citizens are even protecting the police.
Good for them, I hope they get as much air time as the others.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

