The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Another sunny day in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. High for today is supposed to be about 70 again. Right now it's 37.

Accomplished a number of tasks yesterday with the aid of my daughter. Brakes are fixed, My Fair Lady's clothes are donated to the local YWCA, started writing thank you's, etc.

Frank - prayers for your MIL.

Was totally surprised yesterday when I got an e-mail from Micro Mark saying my new engine would arrive today. I requested standard ground shipping. Cool. Also on the agenda for today is to take my daughter to the airport so she can head home. After I drop her off, there will be stops at Harbor Freight, Hobby Haven, Big Lots (love that store), and Kidman Tree Farm (G scale vendor), plus whatever trip my trigger.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Dinosaur Rider


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)