04-30-2015, 09:49 AM
Good Morning Blue
Wet this morning, temp is 48.
Out in the rain this AM to P/U car from dealer, oil change and a recall fix.
I paid to have the first of the season grass cut as it was tall and thick after returning from York
Now I just need to keep up with it.
Gloomy so an indoor day, lunch, nap, TV and maybe some PS golf. Oh wow that fills the day..
S.J.
Wet this morning, temp is 48.
Out in the rain this AM to P/U car from dealer, oil change and a recall fix.
I paid to have the first of the season grass cut as it was tall and thick after returning from York
Now I just need to keep up with it.
Gloomy so an indoor day, lunch, nap, TV and maybe some PS golf. Oh wow that fills the day..
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)
