04-30-2015, 12:27 PM
Tomorrow may be "May Day", but it certainly doesn't feel like "any part of Spring" here, this day.
Fortunately, I have enough model building stuff to do, that I shouldn't have to "get out in the cold".
Looking at the calendar for May, I have to wonder if I am really retired . . It's already full, with only a couple of days that nothing's scheduled - - - - yet ! :o
Fortunately, I have enough model building stuff to do, that I shouldn't have to "get out in the cold".
Looking at the calendar for May, I have to wonder if I am really retired . . It's already full, with only a couple of days that nothing's scheduled - - - - yet ! :o
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

