The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny again this morning with a temperature of 48. Predicted high will be around 70. Slight chance of rain today with higher chances for every day for the next week.

Chief - hope your MIL is improving. Continuing prayers for her and for your family.

Daughter made it home safely. After I dropped her off at the airport I did some shopping as detailed yesterday. I skipped Big Lots and went to Kidman Tree Farm. Pulled in and Rottweiler mix came out of nowhere and started barking at me until I stopped the car. Then he laid down until I opened the door. Went through that process a couple more times and decided I didn't need trains that bad. and headed home.

For those who don't know, I was bitten by a Rottweiler several years ago. Wound up in the hospital for a week and cannot account for about 2 1/2 days. Hospital stay was not for wounds but for a germ I picked up from the dog's mouth. Needless to say, I've been somewhat leery of dogs ever since.

Lots of work to do today but no specific agenda worked out yet.

All stay safe.

Tom

PS forgot to add - apparently the engine was not shipped overnight so I probably won't see it until the middle of next week.
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Dinosaur Rider


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)