The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Well, we did reach 100 in Phoenix yesterday, but I'm not sure about here in Surprise. The TV news usually reports the high for Phoenix and sometime put up a list of highs in some of the surrounding communities. They do the same when it rains for rain levels. Anyway, I might have missed it and I can't find the high for Surprise anywhere. I guess it really doesn't matter, it was a bit hot. People are now "forgetting" and leaving their kids in their cars out in the hot parking lots, we had two just the other day, three for the week. Leave you car in the sun for 30 minutes here and you can get a nasty burn touching the metal, even inside with the inside becoming an oven. Some newbies here try frying an egg on the sidewalk, I wonder if they might try baking bread inside a car that's been sitting out in the sun for a few hours.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)