05-02-2015, 06:00 AM
Greetings, gang.
Looks to be another nice day today. Right now it's 52 headed for a high of 75. There are chances for rain for the next week.
Got some more items of the to do list yesterday. Today I need to finish the thank you notes and get the yard mowed. I want the yard to look nice when the new engine arrives. It left St. Paul about 1 AM this morning so it should be here today unless Fedex gives it to the post office, in which case I won't see it until the middle of next week.
I was just starting supper last night when a good friend stopped by. Wanted to show me his new truck, a Toyota Tundra. After a test drive we sat and had a couple of beers and a good conversation.
Chief - glad to hear MIL is improving.
All stay safe.
Tom
7:30 update. It's out for delivery!
Got to get my chores done before it arrives.
Looks to be another nice day today. Right now it's 52 headed for a high of 75. There are chances for rain for the next week.
Got some more items of the to do list yesterday. Today I need to finish the thank you notes and get the yard mowed. I want the yard to look nice when the new engine arrives. It left St. Paul about 1 AM this morning so it should be here today unless Fedex gives it to the post office, in which case I won't see it until the middle of next week.
I was just starting supper last night when a good friend stopped by. Wanted to show me his new truck, a Toyota Tundra. After a test drive we sat and had a couple of beers and a good conversation.
Chief - glad to hear MIL is improving.
All stay safe.
Tom
7:30 update. It's out for delivery!
Got to get my chores done before it arrives.
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
