The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone. They hit 101 in Phoenix yesterday. We were suppose to here as well, but I haven't a clue if we did or not. Nope I can't believe my outdoor thermometer, it was reading 110 the other morning. :o I still can't find a good place to put the sensor, it goes crazy, even under the eves or other shady place. We do have some rain in the forecast though, temps back in the 80's throughout the week, and rain sometime between tomorrow and Wednesday. Actual days and percentages vary by who or what you're watching at that time. 35 Something just dawned on me, the record high for Phoenix today is 109 (1947), but only 101 (1972) here in Surprise. I wondered why the big difference since we're just about 20 miles apart, then I remembered, Surprise, Arizona, didn't incorporate until 1960, so there are no records before then. Icon_idea As Bugs would say, "what a maroon".... Crazy

Tom, saw pictures of that fire on the news yesterday. Bad stuff when they have to evacuate areas because of the toxic smoke.

Everyone have a great weekend.... Big Grin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)