The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and warm today with a high near 85. Right now it's 57. Chances for rain start this afternoon and last through the week.

I didn't get all my chores done yesterday but the engine did arrive. Picture is up in the weekly photo thread. Today I need to make a quick run to Walmart and get the yard mowed. Then I need to sort through my model lubricants to make sure I have all the lubricants I need for the new engine. Bachmann was very specific about proper lubrication before the wheels start turning. The video included with the engine was quiet detailed on how and where to lube. A very nice touch.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Dinosaur Rider


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)