05-04-2015, 06:31 AM
Greetings, gang.
Partly cloudy and 55 outside my window this morning. High for today is supposed to be in the low 70s. There are good chances for rain for the entire week.
Got the yard mowed yesterday and tracked down the lubes I need for the new Shay. With luck I'll have time to start on that project this afternoon. On tap for today is a trip to the gym. I should be able to become a regular again. The last several months have been very hit and miss, mostly miss.
All stay safe.
Tom
Partly cloudy and 55 outside my window this morning. High for today is supposed to be in the low 70s. There are good chances for rain for the entire week.
Got the yard mowed yesterday and tracked down the lubes I need for the new Shay. With luck I'll have time to start on that project this afternoon. On tap for today is a trip to the gym. I should be able to become a regular again. The last several months have been very hit and miss, mostly miss.
All stay safe.
Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
