05-13-2015, 06:42 AM
Greetings, gang.
Sunny and 48 this morning headed for a high of about 70. Rain moving in for tonight and tomorrow.
Got a few more things done yesterday. Today I need to get the yard mowed and the oil changed on both cars. If all goes well I may get the new Shay out late this afternoon.
All stay safe.
Tom
Sunny and 48 this morning headed for a high of about 70. Rain moving in for tonight and tomorrow.
Got a few more things done yesterday. Today I need to get the yard mowed and the oil changed on both cars. If all goes well I may get the new Shay out late this afternoon.
All stay safe.
Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
