05-15-2015, 04:49 AM
Greetings, gang?
Anybody home?
Guess I'll talk to myself for a while. Very soggy yesterday. We had over an inch of rain in a slow steady rain all day. Right now it's 55 headed for about 20 degrees north of that with partly cloudy skies and light winds. Looks to be a nice day.
Not much on tap for today. I'm thinking of skipping the gym today. I tried a new machine on Wed. The leg motion is more like ice skating and I have found some new muscles. To make up for the lack of exercise I will go out to breakfast somewhere.
All stay safe.
Tom
Anybody home?
Guess I'll talk to myself for a while. Very soggy yesterday. We had over an inch of rain in a slow steady rain all day. Right now it's 55 headed for about 20 degrees north of that with partly cloudy skies and light winds. Looks to be a nice day.
Not much on tap for today. I'm thinking of skipping the gym today. I tried a new machine on Wed. The leg motion is more like ice skating and I have found some new muscles. To make up for the lack of exercise I will go out to breakfast somewhere.
All stay safe.
Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
