The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I just can't believe that yet another weekend is upon us. Yup, for you out there that times goes slowly for you, just wait. All the old-timers here will tell you that the older you get, the faster time whizzes by..... :wait:

Temps today are suppose to be in the low-70's with a good chance of rain. It's a bit after 5 AM and it's starting to drizzle out. That doesn't mean much other than it'll get the vehicles all pockmarked with dirt and maybe never produce enough rain to wash it back off.... Typical for our late summer storms, but they are saying it could happen now.

And nope, I never made it into my train room, too many distractions right now. Got to replace our RO water filter system today. I order it on Amazon on Monday and it showed up yesterday, a week earlier than they said it would. We've had our old system for over 10 years and reading the manual on the new one, they say it should be replaced after one year of use..... They also say that the membrane is good for 6-12 months, but if you go to the "maintenance" section, they tell you what to do every 12-18 months, including how to clean the membrane :o .... Now I'll not know what to do a year from now, replace the system, replace the membrane or just wait another six months and clean it. :? Wallbang Or, I can just wait another 10 year until the water starts tasting funny before I do anything. 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)