05-15-2015, 10:05 AM
Noon all.
Been too busy to get to the trains or any other hobby. Was clearing the fence line as neighbors bushes grew into the fence and were tall enough for AEP to tell them to cut them down as they were under the power lines. Two of the three tree/bushes are still in violation so I took it upon myself to cut back the branches on my side of the fence(they were 5 feet or so long and almost touching my garage).
Work has been steady, full shifts anyway no early dismissals. Looks like I will be working the weekends for awhile.
Been too busy to get to the trains or any other hobby. Was clearing the fence line as neighbors bushes grew into the fence and were tall enough for AEP to tell them to cut them down as they were under the power lines. Two of the three tree/bushes are still in violation so I took it upon myself to cut back the branches on my side of the fence(they were 5 feet or so long and almost touching my garage).
Work has been steady, full shifts anyway no early dismissals. Looks like I will be working the weekends for awhile.
