05-16-2015, 08:50 PM
Aaaaand we're back!
Greetings, gang.
72 degrees with more rain about 10 minutes away.
Yesterday I went downtown to apply for a replacement title for My Fair Lady's car as we thought we had lost the original. Turns out that neither the bank nor the company we bought the car through had released the title. I was able to talk the clerk into issuing a clean title. Then called the bank and they only had my name and address on file not even a record of the load since it was so old. Anyway, that's all cleared up and I have clean titles for both cars.
Today was a house cleaning day. This past week I've been somewhat remiss in picking up after myself. That is resolved, mostly. After I finished the rest of the house, I started in my office. Right now it's knee-deep in old software and manuals for stuff that is long gone. Anybody need some 3.5" floppies? How about a couple of 5.25's? I even found a manual for DOS 5.0.
Not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow.
All stay safe.
Tom
Edit - Frank, welcome back. How was the wedding?
Greetings, gang.
72 degrees with more rain about 10 minutes away.
Yesterday I went downtown to apply for a replacement title for My Fair Lady's car as we thought we had lost the original. Turns out that neither the bank nor the company we bought the car through had released the title. I was able to talk the clerk into issuing a clean title. Then called the bank and they only had my name and address on file not even a record of the load since it was so old. Anyway, that's all cleared up and I have clean titles for both cars.
Today was a house cleaning day. This past week I've been somewhat remiss in picking up after myself. That is resolved, mostly. After I finished the rest of the house, I started in my office. Right now it's knee-deep in old software and manuals for stuff that is long gone. Anybody need some 3.5" floppies? How about a couple of 5.25's? I even found a manual for DOS 5.0.
Not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow.
All stay safe.
Tom
Edit - Frank, welcome back. How was the wedding?
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
