The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Downright chilly this morning at 37 degrees. High for today is only supposed to be 56, only a few degrees above the normal low. Global warming, anyone?

Not much accomplished yesterday. After supper I went to the local mall just to get out of the house for a while. When I got home the phone rang. My grandson was in town for his job and wanted to know if I wanted a beer. Heck, yes! He was a real life saver last night as the walls were really closing in on me lately. It was great to get out and talk to someone.

Not much on tap for today other than a trip to the gym.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Dinosaur Rider


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)