05-20-2015, 08:18 AM
Good morning all. Yet another "Hump day" is upon us. I was reading something this morning and the author made reference to that fact that, in his words, "the pages of the calendar turn much more quickly as you get older". Yeah, I can attest to that.
I'm still wondering what happened to Valentine's Day and here we are just a few days away from the first of June, and a month away from the first day of Summer.
I remember that teenager in "The Music Man", that would use the expression, "yee gads", for something like this (her father, the mayor, would respond with, "watch your phraseology young lady")....well.... yee gads, just how fast can time go by??????
Temps fluctuating between the low 80's and the low 90's for about a week here, (they can keep this going for as long as they want
), with the first 100 degree forecast in a while next Friday which is average for this time of the year.
I remember that teenager in "The Music Man", that would use the expression, "yee gads", for something like this (her father, the mayor, would respond with, "watch your phraseology young lady")....well.... yee gads, just how fast can time go by??????
Temps fluctuating between the low 80's and the low 90's for about a week here, (they can keep this going for as long as they want
), with the first 100 degree forecast in a while next Friday which is average for this time of the year.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

