05-24-2015, 10:44 AM
Good Sunday morning to ya all.... I hope this weekend is going well for you. For us here in the US, we're talking about a holiday weekend with Memorial Day on Monday. I hope we all pause a bit to remember those that sacrificed so much so that we have the freedoms that we do.
Temps for us today will still be below 90, but creeping up so that after Thursday, we see nothing but triple-digit heat. The A/C turned on in church this morning, it was cold enough inside to put on a winter jacket. For some reason, they like to keep the church just about freezing.
I brought a thermometer with me once and it was 72 in church, I guess maybe that's to keep people from falling asleep during the sermons
..... They're always looking for ways to save money or get more contributions. I can tell them how to save mucho bucks by just turning up the thermostat about five or ten degrees...
Remember, we have our chat room back. Stop by and look around. If no one is there at that time, try it out and leave a post...
Ngauger is talking about setting a time to get together like we used to a long time ago.
Temps for us today will still be below 90, but creeping up so that after Thursday, we see nothing but triple-digit heat. The A/C turned on in church this morning, it was cold enough inside to put on a winter jacket. For some reason, they like to keep the church just about freezing.
I brought a thermometer with me once and it was 72 in church, I guess maybe that's to keep people from falling asleep during the sermons
..... They're always looking for ways to save money or get more contributions. I can tell them how to save mucho bucks by just turning up the thermostat about five or ten degrees...Remember, we have our chat room back. Stop by and look around. If no one is there at that time, try it out and leave a post...
Ngauger is talking about setting a time to get together like we used to a long time ago.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

