05-24-2015, 11:58 AM
Good ....afternoon ? :o
I had a great night out....this morning 
It's overcast, and looks like there might be rain before the end of the day. Checked the car, it's backed into the garage, exactly the way it should be....no runs, no hits, no errors.........no dents...... it was a great night out !! :oops:
Haven't done that it in an age.
( OK almost an age )
It was a good party. Yeah, once again, I did "find it myself"
I had a great night out....this morning 
It's overcast, and looks like there might be rain before the end of the day. Checked the car, it's backed into the garage, exactly the way it should be....no runs, no hits, no errors.........no dents...... it was a great night out !! :oops:
( OK almost an age )
It was a good party. Yeah, once again, I did "find it myself"
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

