05-28-2015, 06:20 AM
Greetings, gang.
Cloudy and 61 with an expected high of 80 today. More rain on the way for tonight and tomorrow. We had over an inch of rain on Tuesday and another inch predicted for tonight and tomorrow.
Spent time on the phone yesterday with sister-in-law planning for in-laws 70th anniversary party in July. Over 140 names on the mailing list. That doesn't include spouses or families. Lets hope not that many people show up. Both in-laws turned 89 this month.
On the agenda for today is a trip to the gym this morning followed by lawn mowing this afternoon.
Frank - nice looking tomato cages but I think the wire cages would be more successful at keeping the tomatoes from escaping the cages.
Had a dream last night that I was buying a pickup for $52000. It was the old fashioned kind - no extended cab, fancy interior, just a box on wheels. I've never owned a pickup in my life and never had a desire to. Also thought (in the dream) about remodeling the house. Decided I better wake up before I go completely broke.
All stay safe.
Tom
Cloudy and 61 with an expected high of 80 today. More rain on the way for tonight and tomorrow. We had over an inch of rain on Tuesday and another inch predicted for tonight and tomorrow.
Spent time on the phone yesterday with sister-in-law planning for in-laws 70th anniversary party in July. Over 140 names on the mailing list. That doesn't include spouses or families. Lets hope not that many people show up. Both in-laws turned 89 this month.
On the agenda for today is a trip to the gym this morning followed by lawn mowing this afternoon.
Frank - nice looking tomato cages but I think the wire cages would be more successful at keeping the tomatoes from escaping the cages.
Had a dream last night that I was buying a pickup for $52000. It was the old fashioned kind - no extended cab, fancy interior, just a box on wheels. I've never owned a pickup in my life and never had a desire to. Also thought (in the dream) about remodeling the house. Decided I better wake up before I go completely broke.
All stay safe.
Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
