06-04-2015, 06:32 AM
Greetings, gang.
Partly cloudy and 61 headed for a high of about 80. Looks to be a nice day. The NWS has taken most of the rain chances back out of the forecast.
The invitations were dropped in the mail at 3:07 PM yesterday afternoon.
Glad that chore is off my desk. Now I have to sit around and wait for the RSVP's to roll in.
Today looks to be a good day for a bike ride and mow the lawn. That's about all I have on my agenda for today.
All stay safe.
Tom
Partly cloudy and 61 headed for a high of about 80. Looks to be a nice day. The NWS has taken most of the rain chances back out of the forecast.
The invitations were dropped in the mail at 3:07 PM yesterday afternoon.
Glad that chore is off my desk. Now I have to sit around and wait for the RSVP's to roll in.Today looks to be a good day for a bike ride and mow the lawn. That's about all I have on my agenda for today.
All stay safe.
Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
