06-05-2015, 09:14 AM
Yeah, I agree on the large parking lot where truckers can navigate easily, but it's the food and other amenities that keep them coming back to those that are better than others. There was a show on one of the channels a few years ago that featured some really way-out truck stops. Not only did they have a selection of different restaurants, shops, showers and bunks, but movies, a chapel, barbers and a multitude of recreation areas. Some even had medical help and counseling.
hock: I looked this truck stop up, it's on I-10 at the 399th Ave. exit, and the only negative on Yelp for the restaurant was some trucker complaining because he couldn't get the attention of a mechanic to service his truck. Geeze, what does that have to do with the food?
hock: I looked this truck stop up, it's on I-10 at the 399th Ave. exit, and the only negative on Yelp for the restaurant was some trucker complaining because he couldn't get the attention of a mechanic to service his truck. Geeze, what does that have to do with the food?
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

