06-05-2015, 02:02 PM
Hey all,
They say bad things happen in 3's my foot still a problem, my employer just got sold and I have gained some weight lately do to staying off the foot and eating out of boredom.
Monday I see the foot Doc. , the weight I can do something about the job I have to work two more days before taking care of foot if I still have a job will find out Saturday what the situation is there.
Weather is sunny hot and a slight breeze.
They say bad things happen in 3's my foot still a problem, my employer just got sold and I have gained some weight lately do to staying off the foot and eating out of boredom.
Monday I see the foot Doc. , the weight I can do something about the job I have to work two more days before taking care of foot if I still have a job will find out Saturday what the situation is there.
Weather is sunny hot and a slight breeze.
