06-06-2015, 06:14 AM
Greetings, gang.
Cloudy and 63 degrees outside my window this morning. High for today is supposed to be in the low 80s.
Not much accomplished yesterday other than a 14 mile bike ride and a quick visit with the local Social Security office. After supper last night I walked down to the local Dairy Queen (about 7 blocks) and got a cherry sundae. DQ used to be a block away but moved several years ago. Since they moved I don't go nearly as often. Nothing major on the agenda for today.
All stay safe.
Tom
Cloudy and 63 degrees outside my window this morning. High for today is supposed to be in the low 80s.
Not much accomplished yesterday other than a 14 mile bike ride and a quick visit with the local Social Security office. After supper last night I walked down to the local Dairy Queen (about 7 blocks) and got a cherry sundae. DQ used to be a block away but moved several years ago. Since they moved I don't go nearly as often. Nothing major on the agenda for today.
All stay safe.
Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
