06-08-2015, 07:48 AM
Greetings, gang.
Lots of sunshine and 70 degrees this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. High for today is predicted to be in the mid 80s.
Not a lot happened around here over the weekend and today looks to be fairly quiet also. Last nigh I slept for 8 1/2 hours. Very unusual for me. Normally I sleep about 5 or 6.
All stay safe.
Tom
Lots of sunshine and 70 degrees this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. High for today is predicted to be in the mid 80s.
Not a lot happened around here over the weekend and today looks to be fairly quiet also. Last nigh I slept for 8 1/2 hours. Very unusual for me. Normally I sleep about 5 or 6.
All stay safe.
Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
