06-09-2015, 07:19 AM
Good morning all, suppose to rain today and tomorrow morning----or maybe all week. It still boggles my mind when on TV gal tells us that it'll rain every day from Monday through Saturday, and another gives you a different story. Like the Weather Channel is saying today and tomorrow is it for rain caused by this hurricane that hit Mexico, I think it's "Hurricane Bianca".... What bothers me, as an engineer, I find that if two people are faced with the exact same data, they should logically come to the same conclusion, and I do believe that all these weather people get their data from the same place, the National Weather Service. Unless they feel obligated to add their own spin to things, the info that they tell us should be alike.
And then again, it might not rain at all.....
AF: that plantar fasciitis thing can be painful and makes walking really difficult. I had it about a year ago, wore a boot to bed for a while and it seemed to disappear as quickly as it came. Good luck.
And then again, it might not rain at all.....
AF: that plantar fasciitis thing can be painful and makes walking really difficult. I had it about a year ago, wore a boot to bed for a while and it seemed to disappear as quickly as it came. Good luck.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

