06-09-2015, 09:24 AM
ezdays Wrote:AF: that plantar fasciitis thing can be painful and makes walking really difficult. I had it about a year ago, wore a boot to bed for a while and it seemed to disappear as quickly as it came. Good luck.
Yes it was very painful I had a very noticeable limp by end of shift, It hurt standing, walking, sitting and laying down so I went to work as I would get paid and be miserable at work vs. be miserable at home with no pay. No boot for me this time
Also need to get a new pair sneakers as mine are wore out I use new balance because the toe box fits my feet better then most other brands.Just knowing that it does not require surgery is a big load off my mind
Once I adjust to the new way of things at work I will then pick back up on the train stuff and the bridge of the Enterprise model.
