The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, Hump Day again, but let's not talk about it. Yesterday's rain consisted of sprinkles on and off all day. The vehicles are wet this morning, but I don't see any puddles or wet cement anywhere, so I'll figure that when it did rain, there were just more sprinkles. It still might rain some this morning, but everyone now agrees that it'll be clear for the rest of the week.... and hot. We aborted shooting last weekend because of the rain, no rain forecast for Saturday, but it'll get to around 104. I'm glad we decided to start out at 6:00. There were times that I remember putting on gloves because the weapons got too hot to hold.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)