06-10-2015, 10:24 AM
Here in Vernon Hills Illinois, the booming and...........OK, so it's just... "Vernon Hills"........... sky's blue, it's warm enough, but there are some high thin clouds. All in all it's a good Wednesday morning.
Going to try and get a bit more done on the DD770 model. Mostly building the finer details, so they can be added, once the "structure" they go on, is ready to receive them.
I'm beginning to remember why this project "sat" for so long. I did get confirmation on the order from Bluejacket, what looks to be the only commercially available detail parts, should be arriving in the next few days. Two 1-1/16 dia. " four blade propellers". ( in Navy circles they are referred to as "screws" ).
Evergreen scale models, is going to have a good "sales peak" in sheet /rod /strip, styrene. I'll be using a bunch of it tor this latest "adventure in insanity".
Going to try and get a bit more done on the DD770 model. Mostly building the finer details, so they can be added, once the "structure" they go on, is ready to receive them.
I'm beginning to remember why this project "sat" for so long. I did get confirmation on the order from Bluejacket, what looks to be the only commercially available detail parts, should be arriving in the next few days. Two 1-1/16 dia. " four blade propellers". ( in Navy circles they are referred to as "screws" ).
Evergreen scale models, is going to have a good "sales peak" in sheet /rod /strip, styrene. I'll be using a bunch of it tor this latest "adventure in insanity".
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

