06-11-2015, 06:42 AM
Good morning all. Today is kind of special for us. Last week I mentioned that I needed to get ready for an anniversary and asked if anyone could guess how long. Kind of confusing, but what I meant was our wedding anniversary. Yup, today marks 55 years of contentment and understanding for Peggy and myself. We met in upstate NY where I was getting trained on the new and revolutionary Univac solid-state computer. We were married three months after our first date, and some wondered if it would last.
Well, we fooled them all and put up with each other a lot longer that a lot of folks,
and I guess it's too late to change now, so look for our 60th announcement in 2020....
What do we have planned? Well, we were going to go up to Sedona, one of our favorite places to go in the whole world (unfortunately, we are not world travelers, so we don't get to too many places
), but conditions have changed and so we may not go today. Sometime next week will work just as well though. So I guess we'll wind up just having a nice dinner out somewhere close to home and head up to Sedona in a few days so we can celebrate again....
Well, we fooled them all and put up with each other a lot longer that a lot of folks,
What do we have planned? Well, we were going to go up to Sedona, one of our favorite places to go in the whole world (unfortunately, we are not world travelers, so we don't get to too many places
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

