06-11-2015, 12:08 PM
Good afternoon all,
Mid eighties and humid here. Tomato vines are healthy and blooming as are the peppers. Messed around with the car in the garage for a bit. Looked at trains but have not run any lately. Have been planning a display shelf for my trains I have a concept down just need to get actual dimensions for space available and adjust as needed. The main support will be run of the mill steel shelves with wood shelving (4'x2'). They can be made as a 5 shelf storage unit or split in half to make a work bench(s). I will be making them like benches and on top or them I will build a stair step like shelf, each step will have track also there will be a backboard ( braced and supported to hold some weight) and 2 shelves just for the G gauge trains as well. I will post a drawing later on today.
Mid eighties and humid here. Tomato vines are healthy and blooming as are the peppers. Messed around with the car in the garage for a bit. Looked at trains but have not run any lately. Have been planning a display shelf for my trains I have a concept down just need to get actual dimensions for space available and adjust as needed. The main support will be run of the mill steel shelves with wood shelving (4'x2'). They can be made as a 5 shelf storage unit or split in half to make a work bench(s). I will be making them like benches and on top or them I will build a stair step like shelf, each step will have track also there will be a backboard ( braced and supported to hold some weight) and 2 shelves just for the G gauge trains as well. I will post a drawing later on today.
