The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 57 degrees this morning. High for today is supposed to be about 70. We were blessed with 2 inches of rain in the last 24 hours. Boy, would I love to ship some out west where it's really needed.

Last week the city cut down three green ash trees across the street from me. The city is trying to cut off the food source for the emerald ash borers that are headed our way. Wish I had known about them 15 years ago when we planted a green ash in the back yard.

Yesterday I started cleaning my office. Washed all the curtains and windows and wiped down all the woodwork with cleaners. I still need to clean my desk and vacuum. Today's agenda will include a trip to the gym and the above mentioned activities.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Dinosaur Rider


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)