06-13-2015, 07:19 AM
Greetings, gang.
Another cloudy day in store for the remote reaches of northern Iowa but the NWS is claiming warmer weather. We'll see how that works out. Yesterday they predicted a high in the low 70s and it never got warmer than 66. They are predict a high today in the upper 70s.
Yesterday I did make it to the gym but never did any of the cleaning I had planned. Had an attack of the lazies. Frank, I may take you up on the offer of food but don 't expect a lot of cleaning in return. Apparently my bursts of energy don't last long enough for me to finish what I start.
All stay safe.
Tom
Another cloudy day in store for the remote reaches of northern Iowa but the NWS is claiming warmer weather. We'll see how that works out. Yesterday they predicted a high in the low 70s and it never got warmer than 66. They are predict a high today in the upper 70s.
Yesterday I did make it to the gym but never did any of the cleaning I had planned. Had an attack of the lazies. Frank, I may take you up on the offer of food but don 't expect a lot of cleaning in return. Apparently my bursts of energy don't last long enough for me to finish what I start.
All stay safe.
Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
