The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
Morning! 80, muggy, supposed to rain later (hopefully). I am sitting in a repair shop -- new brakes after a year. Front rotors wore down too far to be turned, so new rotors needed, and two new calipers on the front. $440 Not too bad. I am paying about $180 more than if I did the work. Part store prices: $90 for rotors, $120 for calipers, $40 for pads, $10 for hardware kit, plus I don't get a warranty like from the shop. Not too bad considering I would also have to purchase some tools to get the rotors off, and now I won't be swearing like a sailor while trying to fix the car..... Smile Hope all of you have a less expensive day!!!

Chuck
Detroit Connecting
We are your
inner-city connection.


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 38 Guest(s)