06-20-2015, 05:43 AM
Greetings, gang.
66 and very dark outside my window this morning. A quick check of radar shows some very nasty looking storms just to the north. High for today is supposed to be in the mid 80s.
I put 17 miles on the new bike yesterday. After I made some adjustments it's even more comfortable. Before the adjustments I could easily have gotten some calluses where guys aren't supposed to have calluses.
Not much on tap for today. If the weather permits I may get the outdoor track fixed. Not much else on the agenda.
All stay safe.
Tom
66 and very dark outside my window this morning. A quick check of radar shows some very nasty looking storms just to the north. High for today is supposed to be in the mid 80s.
I put 17 miles on the new bike yesterday. After I made some adjustments it's even more comfortable. Before the adjustments I could easily have gotten some calluses where guys aren't supposed to have calluses.
Not much on tap for today. If the weather permits I may get the outdoor track fixed. Not much else on the agenda.
All stay safe.
Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
