The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, yet another record-tying 114 in store for us. According to the Weather Channel, we've got another nine days of 110+ temps in store before it drops down to 109. That will make 14 days straight of 110+ temps, and place us either second or third below the record of 18 days straight. And so it goes, here in the Sonoran Desert. Remember though, it's a DRY HEAT. Yesterday's humidity was 3%. I'm sitting here drinking a cup of hot coffee and thinking that this doesn't make any sense at all. If I was a Starbuck's fan, I'd be standing in line right now for one of their crazy cold cappafrappapappachinno thingies you drink with a straw. Me, I'll settle for a Wendy's Chocolate Frosty when I want to get brain freeze.... Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)